Due to a technical issue at the National Waterfront Museum in Swansea, we’ve had to move tomorrow’s ‘Unlocking the power of adult social care data in Wales’ event to an alternative venue. The event will now be held at National Museum Cardiff. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Unlocking the power of adult social care data in Wales will be held across two dates – one at the National Museum in Cardiff (changed from Swansea) on 23 January, and the other online on 6 February.
The events, which will run from 9.30am to 4pm, will bring together stakeholders who are interested in collecting, sharing or using adult social care data to benefit the public and improve social care policies and practice. Among those attending will be researchers and policymakers, along with representatives from local authorities, independent social care providers, the third sector and the public.
We’ve teamed up with Social Care Wales to arrange these events, where we’ll explore opportunities to make the most of adult social care data research.
At the events we’ll:
· discuss priorities for adult social care linked data research
· explore how different stakeholders can involve the public in decisions around data sharing and the transparency of using public data
· share the progress of Social Care Wales’s data maturity assessment work, providing an in-person opportunity for local authorities to hear about the self-assessment toolkit and the early findings from the pilot phase
· launch the adult social care data research group for researchers who are interested in data-intensive research projects in adult social care
· explore the opportunities, benefits and potential challenges of sharing data in the National Data Resource and research environments such as the SAIL Databank
Please could you complete this link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/data-ac-ymchwil-gofal-cymdeithasolsocial-care-data-and-research-tickets-774316289867 to confirm your place at the Cardiff event, and this link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/data-ac-ymchwil-gofal-cymdeithasolsocial-care-data-and-research-tickets-774277794727 for the online event.